▪ DC Department of Small and Local Business Development’s Certified Business Enterprise (CBE)– (No. LSDZ52462082022)
▪ Metropolitan Washington Unified Certification Program’s Disadvantaged Business—District of Columbia Department of Transportation (DDOT) and Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA) as a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) (No. 17-12-02-RE)
▪ Maryland Department of Transportation’s (MDOT) Minority Business Enterprise Program (MBE) as Minority Business Enterprise and Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (MBE/DBE) – (No. DOT MBE 09-526)
▪ Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority’s Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (MWAA)—Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) as a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) — (No. DB2009-0019-2012)
▪ Prince George’s County Government, Office of Central Services, Supplier Development Diversity Division as a County-Based Diverse Supplier – (No.15-1102)
▪ Montgomery County Minority Female Disabled Owned Business Program—Division of Business Relations and Compliance, Montgomery County Maryland as a MFD Business.